Young Adult Minutes – 12/09/13
December 9, 2013 @ 9:21 am
- Sheila Hood and Romona Roberts
- This meeting was held at Dayton Early College Academy.
- The time frame of this meeting was shortened due to the Young Adults attending the Montgomery County Prosecutors Office Homicide Victims Memorial Service.
- After a welcome was given to the Young Adults, Sheila Hood requested the Young Adults to fill out their evaluation forms for the event “A Word with Seasoned Friends”.
- Sheila then told the Young Adults that it was time for the Young Adults to begin addressing their other objective Youth Empowerment.
- The Young Adults were told that they still would be working on their other objectives but would also incorporate Youth Empowerment into their activities.
- The Young Adults then began to cover the rules for their tour of the Juvenile and Adult detention centers.
- It was explained to the Young Adults that these rules had to be strictly enforced. They were also told the consequences of not following these rules.
- After the rules were thoroughly reviewed the Young Adults went over dates of future events and the meeting was ended.