Young Adult Minutes – 03/10/14
March 10, 2014 @ 2:26 pm
- The meeting began with the YAFC guest Robert Alexander of the fitness group “The Unit” getting the Young Adults geared up for exercising. This exercise session lasted for 45 minutes.
- Mr. Alexander led the Young Adults through several exercises routines.
- Afterwards, Mr. Alexander told the Young Adults how “The Unit” was begun.
- The next portion of the meeting the Young Adult Co-Chairs had the YAFC members complete the evaluations for the Montgomery County Prosecutors Victim Witness Div. event – Homicide Victims Memorial and the Adult and Juvenile Detention Centers tour.
- Sheila Hood went over with the Young Adults the new permission forms and instructed the Young Adults to return the forms as soon as possible.
- Romona Roberts went through a Team Building exercise with all the Young Adults.
- The Co-chairs continued the meeting making announcements concerning future events.
- After all matters were discussed the meeting was ended.