Information on Violence Prevention
There are actions we can take to prevent various types of violence. Information on violence prevention, including steps that individuals and community organizations can take, is listed below.
- 2010 ‘Take Action Kit’ – 16 Days of Activism Against Gender Violence Campaign
- bNetS@vvy: Tools for Adults to Help Kids Connect Safely
- Bullying is Not a Fact of Life (PDF)
- Guide for Responding and Preventing and Responding to School Violence (PDF)
- Social Networking Sites: Safety Tips for Tweens and Teens
- Strategies to Prevent Youth Violence, Part 1 (PDF)
- Strategies to Prevent Youth Violence, Part 2 (PDF)
- Take Action Against Bullying (PDF)
- Understanding Teen Dating Violence Prevention
- What Should I Do If I’m Bullied?