Recognize the Signs of Violence
The word “violence” means different things to different people. While many people think of physical confrontations when they think of violence, there are other types of violence, such as bullying, domestic violence, and child abuse. The following questionnaires will help you determine if you have been a victim of violence.
- Do You Have a Drinking Problem?
- What is Abuse? Are you a Victim of Domestic Violence?
- Click on “Articles You Can Use” then “What is Abuse?”
- Abuse and Domestic Violence Screening Tool (20 KB PDF)
- Screening for Elder Abuse and Neglect
- Teen Dating Violence Assessment (256 KB PDF)