Resources to Provide Support and Help to Others
Once you’ve determined that you, a family member, or friend are victims of violence, what’s next? The following articles will help you decide what to do.
In addition to the articles, you can find community resources that are in place to help victims of violence on the Resources page.
- Bullying and Your Child (En Espanol)
- Bullying: What You Can Do
- Dealing with Bullies (For Kids) (En Espanol)
- Guide for Those Who Want to Help Battered Women (PDF)
- Love is Respect: National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- Safe Start Center: Trauma Informed Care Resources for Children Exposed to Violence (PDF)
- Treatment Facility Locator
- Teen Drug Use: Time to Act (PDF)